Event Terms and Conditions
MIGHTY CAR MODS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Entry into Mighty Car Mods (“MCM”) events is subject to compliance with the following terms and conditions of entry (“Conditions of Entry”). These conditions should be read in conjunction with any ticketing conditions and the applicable promoter’s or hirer’s conditions of entry.
- Filming and Photography
1.1 By entering the MCM event, you consent to MCM, its agents or any related body:
- making audio and visual recordings of your image, voice and likeness during the MCM event (“the Footage”);
- publishing, broadcasting, exhibiting, distributing and otherwise exploiting and communicating the Footage to the public in any and all media now known or later developed throughout the world, in perpetuity;
- doing any or all acts or omissions which would otherwise be an infringement of your moral rights or similar rights in the Footage. This consent is for made for the benefit of MCM and any licensees, assignees and future owners of copyright in the Footage.
1.2 You acknowledge and agree that MCM owns and controls all right, title and interest, including the copyright in the Footage and your performance which may embodied in the Footage and that no payment will be made to you for any contribution you make in the Footage.
1.3 You acknowledge that MCM is not obliged to use or exploit the Footage.
- Risk, Waiver and Indemnity
2.1 You acknowledge that you enter the MCM event at your own risk and accept all risks of attendance.
2.2 You acknowledge that attending the MCM event may cause you personal injury, death or property loss or damage which may cause you financial or other forms of loss. You agree that you are not able to seek compensation from MCM or its agents or related bodies.
2.2 It is an express condition of your entry that you, for yourself, your heirs, executors, assigns and next-of-kin release, waive and discharge MCM, its agents and related bodies of and from all liability, claims or demands for all injuries, losses, damages of any kind or nature to your person or property or to that of any minor under your supervision while at the MCM event.
- Prohibited Conduct
3.1 You must not do any of the following or similar acts while attending the MCM event:
- be under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other prohibited substance;
- engage in disorderly, violent, offensive, anti-social, disruptive, unlawful or inappropriate behaviour;
- make racist, discriminatory or threatening remarks;
- fail to comply with any venue regulations or any lawful request from any MCM event staff or other authorised person.
- Rights of MCM
4.1 MCM reserves the following rights with respect to any person who does not comply with the Conditions of Entry or, in the reasonable opinion of MCM, its agents or any other authorised person, engages in Prohibited Conduct without any refund or compensation of any kind:
- refuse entry to the MCM event;
- eject you from the MCM event;
- impose sanctions on you in relation to purchasing tickets for other MCM events.